Brand new course on lynda.com.
Tropical destinations offer a wealth of photographic opportunities, from lush forests to waterfalls to dramatic foliage. In this course, join photographer and educator Justin Reznick as he showcases these and other options. With the breathtaking Hawaiian island of Maui as the backdrop, Justin explains how to protect your gear in humid, tropical settings and shows how to convey the essence of tropical scenes. He also discusses lens choices, compositional considerations, post-processing, and more.
- Shooting a tropical sunset scene
- Finding the right angles for photographing trees
- Photographing plants and flowers
- Macro lenses
- Static shots
- Multiple-exposure work
- Shooting a long exposure of the beach
- Capturing a unique shot of a waterfall